Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gisborne

Every year we go to Gisborne for 2-3 weeks and stay at my uncle Peter's place. This year he got married so we went and celebrated and had loads of fun.



We have been going to Gisbrone for 11 years now and still counting. Last year my Mum and Dad got a house to stop invading Peter's space and his wife. We are still working on the plans but hope to get them finished soon.



We got the house next to my cousin and his mum's house across the road. He is a great gutairest and is 16 years old. They life beach- side to one of the greatest surf beaches I've ever seen!!



The thing I like about Gisbrone is how you wake up, have breakfast then go for a surf or boogyboard. Hopefully we can stay longer because of the house but I don't know because Grace(my sister) can get home sick easy and still spews in the car. Whereas Ruby(my other sister) has never spewed in a car =[. We have alot of family since my uncles wedding so its a great place to go.





On the wedding I had 22 suger drinks and my cousin had beers (in Gisborne the drinking law is very slack as I found out when my cousins friends got a champane and the waiter said " Do you want one too little boy?" as I came up after them).



So I was on a suger high eating purely green grapes. I was running around and pelting my cousins friends with grapes, which hurts as I found out........... =p.

So thats what happend at Peters wedding. Heres some photos.

Right now my uncle(on the right in 2nd photo) is in Ely, England teaching for a living(hes not full timing there he's coming back and he's coming to Nelson to see us and grandma and grandad.

So thats what we did at the start of this year.

2 comments:

Room 2 said...

Gisborne cool subject

Monique said...

Fantastic Jack, you write really well. I'm looking forward to reading your next entry.
Monique