Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Me



Hi my name is Jack I’m a 11 year old boy in year 6 at school I am turning 12 in the 17 of April 2008.
My school is Nelson Central School and am in room 2 I have 5 good friends called Liam S, Liam C, Niwa, Finn, and Leighton .I have known Liam S since when I first came to room 11 five years ago, and is still a good friend that can get annoying at times, I have known Liam C for 3-4 years and 2 years ago my buddy was Nic his brother. I didn’t know Finn till this year when he came into our class but I now know him quite well as we talk riding our bikes home. Leighton was in my soccer team 3 years ago and that’s how I met him. Last year I went to rugby and found it fun so I quit soccer. At Winter sports Leighton played rugby and liked it so this year he started playing rugby as a Saturday sport in my team . Niwa joined our group that just mucks around, at the start of this year (2007).
At my home I have a single bed and my own room.
In my room I have a bed side lamp, a huge radio and a bookcase. At around 9:00-10:00 I go to bed, turn on the radio and read a book off the floor that I dropped last night. I have a small room off the side of my room for playing in, my drawers are there to.I don’t like walking and I like playing on the computer, rugby, basketball, bike riding and reading

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Jack
Nice looking blog, but I am a bit concerned about you and Finn riding a bike together- that could be very dangerous!

Dave said...

Hi Jack
I withdraw my previous comment - I see that you now have a bike each. Well done!