Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I listen to The Edge Radio Station Green day, The Killers, Red Hot Chile Peppers, u2, 30 seconds To Mars ,Tool, My chemical romance, Fall Out boy, Panic at the Disco, L.m.n.o.p, Materfix, Cubebs Chokehold, acon, Cimillionire, Youth Group , and evermore.
My favorite songs are (snow)heyo, Trying to catch me riding dirty, Big City Life, Smack dat, don’t mater, Sams town, Bones, The Black Parade, crawl, Running, straight lines, The saints are coming, Love stoned, Push the buttons and From yesterday!!!

I have a different taste for food than most people not liking tomato sauce, chocolate milk and potato’s.

My favorite dinners are nachos, pasta, sausages, burgers, and tacos. I only like 2 types of fast food they are burger king and subway. But I like Indian takeaways. The thing I like about Indian is the Butter Chicken and nann bread which my sisters call booby bread because the bumps from the heat of the oven I don’t like nann with garlic only plain buttered nann. I like the Butter Chicken because I like rice and its smooth and I LOVE chicken so much!!! My dad likes vindo loo which is so hot (spicy hot) that it burns you mouth and when you poo it out it burns your bum (that hurts so much trust me!!) But also my dad loves spicy hot stuff once he put the hottest sauce on his rice and it was hot!! So as you see he likes hot food.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Naan bread will never be the same!!