Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My trip to Europe last year.





Last year my family and I went to Italy, England, Scotland, and Sinagpore.




First we went to Singapore for two days. We went to the zoo (look across).


After that we flew to Italy, where we stayed two weeks and had a bucket of fun!!!! We went to the sistine chapel and the satue of David.

Then we flew to England and drove to Scotland (where I jumped over the border 16 times to be in both places 17 times living in both of them) and got a picture. In Edinbrugh I got a really nice hat.



My favourite place was Venice because of the the canals that made it up.


So thats what I did last year on a six week trip.

1 comment:

Dave said...

That is a great photo of your hat Jack! (Actually it is a great photo anyway - the red of your clothes goes really well with the red phone boxes!) And I love the balloon sword!